Royal blue origami boat necklace
Absolutely unique ceramic design solution inspired by Japanese paper art. It’s a transformation from paper sculpture to permanent ceramic jewelry.
Royal blue Origami boat necklace is an inspiration of Japanese art and minimalist idea. The boat represents a journey, adventure, and exploration. Crossing the sea is a symbol of the journey across life, a boat enables us to make such a journey. Is it to be faith, education, desire, curiosity.
Blue glossy origami boat pendant with gold luster sail. One side of the sail is fully plaited with gold luster and the other side is decorated with golden dots, so you can wear it in both ways.
◆ Free shipping worldwide ◆
Handmade with ♥ in Lithuania by Mo Ceramics
◆ Please like our Facebook page to see our new products and photos!
Out of stock
This handmade origami boat necklace is made from high-quality white clay, glossy blue glaze, and decorated with gold luster. This origami boat pendant is perfect for daily wear or special occasion. This necklace will create an exclusive style.
◆ ITEM DETAILS ◆
* Pendant comes with ~ 75 cm (~29.5 inches) length of gold-over sterling silver 925 chain or thin but strong metal chain.
**If you need a different length just let us know in the “message to seller” box
* Deliver in a beautiful white gift box
* Size (approximate):
0.8 inches (2 cm) long
2.6 inches (7 cm) wide
* Deliver in a beautiful gift box
* NOTICE: Available items will be shipped within 5 working dates. Back-orders will be crafted within 14-21days.
* Each jewelry piece is a piece of art. Crafted with love and great care every unique and precious item may slightly differ from pictures. 100% handmade.
Don’t forget that this is delicate earrings that should be handle with care to avoid struck with hard objects or surfaces during wear.
You may wash these everyday earrings with soap and polish with a soft cloth.